Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye

Today is a sad day. Yesterday evening, at about 7:30 PM, my brother Brian (the one who is waiting for a liver transplant), walked upstairs to tell his wife, Rainee, that supper was ready. He went in to find her very still, and realized that she had passed away in her sleep. She was 44 years old. This was very unexpected. Brian and Rainee - Lorraine Marie Currier Farrell - are the proud parents of a 19 year old daughter and a 16 year old son, as well as a 22 year old niece they raised from a young age. Please keep them in your prayers, as their burdens are heavy right now.

Thanks. Marleigh

6 comments:

  1. My goodness - what a shocking event. I'm so sorry Marleigh - You and your extended family will be in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Marleigh and Blaine - I am so very sorry! I will keep all of you in my prayers!
    God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this news...we will certainly keep them in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. If you comment as 'Anonymous,' would you please sign your name so we may know who is sending us their kindness? Thanks.

    Marleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. How shocking and sad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry - this must really be a shock. I will keep all of you in my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete