Friday, July 31, 2009

Hair today, gone....

I knew this day was coming. We've been joking about it for some time. Doesn't seem that funny anymore. Yesterday my hair started to come out in clumps. I think I have a few days before I shave it, but it wont be long. Dani's post about me be bald, about me looking like Darth Vader... well, we'll see. I doubt that I'll look cool like Vin Diesel or Bruce Willis. I guess we're about to find out. I'll try to snap some photo's, before and after.
Hey it's only hair, right?

Everything else is good; good energy, no fevers, sleeping well at nights. Next week is my 'Off' week- no chemo. Normally that's a good week, but I miss the Dextamethasome (steroids)- it gives me energy. But it'll be good to get a break from the chemo.

Blaine

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you may like the new look! You never know! Glad everything else is okay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll need to start carrying a toosie pop and saying " Who Loves Baby"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good buddy -- in my world we call that shedding and don't worry, it all comes back. In the meantime, it's a hot summer (finally) and you're right in style, bald is in -- Daughtry proved it on American Idol. Glad to hear your feeling good otherwise. Enjoy your week -- Rocky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence pulls off any look. That's Bruce and Vin's secret to bald and sexy - confidence.
    Wear it with pride; as a sign of success not failure - you've made it to this point on your road back to health. Remember, the difference between victim and victor is only a small change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bishop Savage,

    I am Wendy from Tunbridge, and I'm trying to find the Bishop of the Saxtons River area because I go to school there, and I am trying to find a member, or any one, who would be willing to allow an 18-19 year old Spanish Boy live at there house for the school year. He is willing to pay them for rent and things.. if you would e-mail me that would be great. angelbunny88@gmail.com. . . Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, I believe the Keene Ward is what you are looking for. They are located on 130 Summit Road in Keene, NH, and meetings start at 9:00 AM on Sundays. Not sure who the Bishop is since they are in a different stake. The number for the chapel is 603.352.7012. Start there, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete