Thursday, August 5, 2010

Funeral

Hi everyone,

My dad's funeral is going to be on Monday, Aug. 9th, 11:00 AM at the Old Mill Ward LDS Chapel in Heber City, UT. There will be a viewing the night before on Sunday, the 8th, from 6-8 PM and another viewing monday morning from 9:30-10:30 AM at the chapel. We will be having the burial the next day, Tuesday the 10th, in Bicknell, UT. Everybody and anybody is welcome:) We would love to see you there, even if you didn't know my dad very well.

If you have any questions or need directions, please email us ( nhsavages@hotmail.com )

We love you! Thank you so, so much for all of your kind messages and phone calls. Almost everyone we've talked to has offered to help us in any way they can, and while we don't really have anything specific or tangible, your messages, prayers and phone calls really do mean the world. We're thinking of all of you, too. Thanks again. We have been blessed with the best friends and family. Your love is invaluable.

Love you, and God bless. :)

The Savages

-Here's the address for the chapel:
Map of 1200 E Center Creek Rd, Heber City, UT 84032-3676

3 comments:

  1. I totally wish I could hop on a plane and attend the funeral. My heart will be there with you!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wanted to send our love to you all and if there is anything that we could do to help let us know. Our prayers are with you. Thankyou for all you do. We are planning on seeing you at the graveside services.
    Tyler,Becky,Emma,Aaron,Jake S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaine will always be a special friend and tho he was physically younger than I, he was my spiritual big brother! I love him and have missed him since he left for Utah. My the
    lord bless each of the Savages with comfort and strength. He and I will ski again on in a world of pure white and brilliant light. Aufwiedersehen Mine Liebe Freind.

    ReplyDelete