Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sunday...

We are going to try our best to be at the Ascutney chapel on Sunday for church and then stay from 1:30 - 2:30 approximately. We would love to see anyone who can come and is not sick. We cannot risk exposing Blaine to anyone who could pass on germs, unfortunately. I am not sure we will be able to stay much past 2:30, so please don't come too late. We will update Saturday or Sunday and let everyone know if he is still able to be there. He's felt great the past couple of days.

New England is hot and humid! I love it. It feels good on my skin, and I love, love, love the green and trees. The Celtics are giving me a pain, however. The kids are all wishing they could be here. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Marleigh

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You are a true pioneer. A cutting edge leader in medicine. May the New England sunshine brighten your belief that you will prevail.Hope to see you. I am at Dartmouth every Thursday with Hillary. We are in the Blood donor area. I'll give platlets and hope Blaine get it.
    Vic and Nancy

    Vic and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there. Much, much love....

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you! Love you!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my savage beasties(: keep on enjoyin the best place in the world(:
    love you guyss(: love Vicky

    ReplyDelete