Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prayers for Brian

My brother Brian is currently hospitalized at Dartmouth Regional Medical Center. They drained 1300 CC's of fluid from his lung yesterday, and he is filling up again. They will drain it tomorrow and possibly put in a catheter. He will not be able to be discharged until he has stablized. He is scheduled to be at the Layhy Clinic in Mass on Tuesday to be evaluated for a liver transplant as he is an End Stage Liver Disease patient. It looks like he may not make that appointment, and it took some four months to get him in. He could use your faith and prayers. Our family is all holding it's collective breath. Please keep my mother in your prayers as well as his wife and kids as I think this is hardest on them. We appreciate you all. Thanks. Marleigh

2 comments:

  1. My goodness!!! Your family is experiencing more than its share of trials. I will certainly add Brian and his family to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that I am doing a walk-a-thon for Cancer at Ascutney Mtn. Resort in Blaine's honor. I just found out about it so I'm jumping in on it. It is organized by the Brownsville school. The Event will take place at 11:30 am on Saturday 5/2/09 if anyone would like to come. I think registration in around 10am.
    We're thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery for you Blaine.

    ReplyDelete