Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He's home.


Blaine's nose is bleeding a very small amount now, just residuals. He is home, and has had his final radiation treatment for the tumors he is currently presenting. We are amazed again at everyone's kindness and love. We so appreciate all that everyone does for our family. We are amazed and lifted, as well as very touched. It never gets old, ever. We hope as a family, to one day be able to give to others as we have been blessed. God bless each and every one of you.


Quote of the day:
"Josh, you up to replacing the radiator in the van?"
Silence...
"Whatever happened to super-glue and duct tape?!"


Have a wonderful, wonderful day.

7 comments:

  1. SO glad that he is feeling better!! that just made my day a whole lot better :) <3 love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things continue to stay "reasonable"! Love to you all.

    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back home we are praying for you. Love the Little Savages'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which little Savages are we talking about? OUR little Savages, or other related, lovely little Savages?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Blaine,
    I'm Todd Haderlie's sister. Shauna has kept me posted on your situation. I just wanted you to know that our family in Logan is praying for you every day. Your faith has been an inspiration to
    me. God bless you.

    Gayle Haderlie Mansfield

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry if this is a redundant message, but I don't know much about posting comments to a blog. Anyway, did you get my e-mail (message line: Important!) ?
    I sent it to both nhsavages@hotmail.com and nhsavages@comcast.net
    Please let me know that you got it. Thanks.
    glenn Paladino jglennp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete