Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hey everyone!

So I took some pictures from my dad's first round of backpack-chemo. We have lovingly dubbed the bag "Chuck" because it makes my dad look like some sort of secret agent when he wears it. Although these pictures are a little bit outdated, I thought you might be interested.

Enjoy.


At Josh's basketball game last Saturday (Dad was still neutropenic.)



PS: sorry the pictures are a little grainy, my camera is kind of dying on me. It's lived a good little life, served me well..(hint hint my birthday is in JULY...jk).

Oh yeah, and I can't help but show this one off:
(it's Josh cutting down his part of the net from the Championship game)



Hope all is well with you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pix, Dani. It is good to see everyone...except that "needle in the arm" pic...kinda grossed me out...but it means health and healing, so it's OK. Hope you get that camera:)
    Lots of love to all.

    ReplyDelete